Oral surgery is one of the nine specialty areas of dentistry and a very important part of your dental primary care. The oral surgeon is also an essential member of the team working to restore your dental aesthetics and especially your dental functions. They work very closely with prosthodontists and endodontists and are able to treat a great number of issues concerning your teeth, jaw bone, mouth, and face. Today our experts will tell you a few things about our oral surgery Aventura FL interventions so you know better what to expect depending on your particular dental problem.
When do You Need Oral Surgery Aventura FL Interventions?
Oral surgeons are needed in quite a great number of situations:
- Impacted teeth: usually this refers to wisdom teeth, which are impacted and need to be surgically removed, but other teeth can get impacted as well (cuspids and bicuspids)
- Dental implants: as we all know, dental implants are surgically implemented teeth roots as the answer to the problem of teeth loss
- Unequal jaw growth: the milder range of such problems can be corrected with braces, but the more severe issues need oral surgery
- Bone grafts: this is a procedure used to help patients who wear dentures or are in need of dental implants
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders: in many cases, this problem is solved with a combination of oral medication, physical therapy, and splints, but the more severe cases may also need oral surgery
- Facial injury repairs
- Biopsies and lesions’ removal
- Cleft lip and cleft palate repairs
- Facial infections
- Sleep disorders / apnea
Why Should You Choose our Oral Surgery Aventura FL Interventions?
According to the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, patients should choose oral surgeons who can show proof of clinical experience, success cases, and continuous education and training. Our doctors have nearly 60 years of combined medical expertise and they follow permanent training and education in the latest and best surgical equipment, materials, and techniques.
Moreover, we offer all dental services under one roof. No matter how severe your problem is, our team of specialized experts will take good care of you and closely collaborate to offer you the best dental care. Depending on your diagnosis, you may need more specialty doctors to work on your case; you will be saving a lot of time, money, and effort receiving integrated dental services right here in our office.
We will also actively work with you to make all your oral surgery Aventura FL interventions affordable and your entire experience comfortable and stress-free.