Those who wore braces in childhood or teenage years don’t even want to hear the word “braces” again. But what if you are an adult who seeks efficient teeth alignment options that don’t interfere with his social and professional life? What if you are a responsible adults wanting all the benefits of braces but none of their drawbacks? You came to the right place, then, as today we will talk about our comfortable Invisalign Pembroke Pines FL braces and interventions.
What Are Invisalign Pembroke Pines FL Braces?
In short, it is a brand name, a label if you want, and describing one special type of dental aligners. One of the first things you should know about Invisalign braces is that not all patients are eligible for this type of dental aligner. It solves but a handful of mild problems including overbite, underbite, and crossbite, spaced or crowded teeth. If you have serious alignment issues with your teeth, your doctor will probably recommend you one of the modern types of braces.
As a dental aligner, Invisalign braces sport a set of very interesting and appealing features:
- They are made of a biocompatible plastic and they are smooth, transparent, lightweight, flexible, and comfortable.
- Since they don’t feature any wires, prongs, screws, or other metal / ceramic parts, you won’t feel them in your mouth and you will probably forget they are there.
- They are molded so they can slowly and permanently move your teeth into place – their effects take longer time to become visible in comparison to traditional braces, but you will enjoy the comfort they bring and the few visits you have to pay to your doctor for follow-up.
- They allow you all the freedom of eating and talking you need.
- If necessary, you can also remove them.
- Cleaning and maintenance are easy and you just need to follow your daily dental care routines.
Why Should You Choose Our Invisalign Pembroke Pines FL Braces?
We are a team of doctors with almost 60 years of combined medical practice and we offer all dental services under one roof. You won’t have to make appointments to different dental offices to get the job done. Moreover, we are licensed and certified in Invisalign services and we work only with the latest and most advanced materials, techniques, and equipment.
Should you need help with financing your Invisalign Pembroke Pines FL intervention, we will creatively work with you so you have the best treatment possible at the most affordable of prices.