Who doesn’t want straight teeth and a gorgeous smile? We all do! However, orthodontic solutions include braces – which few people would choose given a chance – and Invisalign. The latter came as a godsend alternative to braces, as it is invisible, comfortable to wear, and easy to maintain. Now, thanks to our hi-tech world and innovations, Invisalign has a fierce competitor. In other words, the Invisalign alternative is SureSmile, a revolutionary teeth alignment technique. Today, our dental experts in Fort Lauderdale, FL, will discuss both Invisalign and SureSmile!
The Invisalign Alternative is SureSmile. But What Is It?
SureSmile and Invisalign work the same way and yield the same results: they straighten your teeth. However, the new SureSmile technology bases its results on imaging equipment and software to create digital molds that guide the treatment. After the SureSmile Fort Lauderdale, FL, technicians obtain a 3D render of your teeth. They make invisible teeth aligners that are 100% customized and matching your teeth.
This unprecedented level of precision in digital scanning, virtual simulation, and creating the SureSmile aligners turned them into the next promoters of the orthodontic revolution. SureSmile aligners, in comparison to Invisalign, fit better and take into account the teeth movements that will occur throughout the treatment. In other words, you will waste less time to have your doctor adjust the Invisalign trays for unexpected tooth movements.
Since the SureSmile technology is capable of designing your smile from every angle possible, considering future teeth movements, you will enjoy the alignment results faster, as your teeth will take a more direct path towards their ideal positions.
Is SureSmile Significantly Better than Invisalign?
Yes! Invisalign is not going to go away any time soon from orthodontic procedures, but SureSmile comes with significant benefits:
- It is more affordable than Invisalign;
- Since SureSmile is an orthodontic solution, there is a high chance for you to get insurance compensation to cover the treatment at least partially;
- The precision digital 3D mouth scan and the digitally designed & sculpted aligners make treatment more comfortable and less painful;
- SureSmile can straighten your smile up to 40% faster than Invisalign;
- This revolutionary orthodontic solution does not need as many adjustments or attachments as Invisalign does;
- As you know, Invisalign can solve minor to moderate orthodontic problems; for more severe issues, SureSmile is the proper choice.
According to our dental experts in Fort Lauderdale, FL, the Invisalign alternative is SureSmile. However, before you decide on any of them, talk to your doctor and make an educated choice only after a full consultation!