SureSmile Delivers a Smile Like No Other in Fort Lauderdale Florida
SureSmile® is the BRAND NEW revolutionary orthodontic technology that lets us customize your treatment to gently shift your teeth into the correct position - faster and with more precision than ever before.
With SureSmile Fort Lauderdale Florida, you’ll get the smile you want while spending less time in braces. After planning out your tooth movements by digitally scanning your mouth, manipulating a 3D model of your unique teeth with advanced software tools, a 100% custom teeth aligner (like a retainer) is created which fits your mouth perfectly. The aligner gently moves teeth into place with less discomfort than any other system. The speed of treatment isn’t because we’re cutting corners; it’s because we’re not wasting time adjusting for unexpected tooth movements so teeth take a more direct path to their ideal positions. We design your smile from every angle exactly how we want from the start.
SureSmile® uses an incredibly detailed three-dimensional scan of your mouth to create digital molds which guide treatment. With these 3D models, orthodontists are able to design the individual movements for each of your teeth, from start to finish, through virtual simulation. By setting the final outcome up front, the orthodontist can keep teeth moving directly to the prescribed position through a more predictable process.
Why is SureSmile Better Than Invisalign?
- Less Expensive – Smaller investment & insurance will cover it!
- Digitally Designed & Sculpted - Ensures the aligner fits your mouth perfectly.
- Precision Digital 3D Mouth Scan – No goopy cement plaster molds.
- More Invisible – Aligners are more clear & indetectable than Invisalign
- More Precise – Designed using an incredibly detailed 3d model of your mouth.
- More Comfortable – Perfect fit from an ultra high resolution digital mouth scan.
- Works Faster – Straightens your teeth as much as 40% faster.
- Less painful – It fits better and needs fewer adjustments.
Problems that are commonly corrected with SureSmile®
- Overcrowding – This occurs when there is too little space for the teeth to align normally in the mouth. Overcrowding can cause tooth decay and increase the likelihood of gum disease.
- Large gaps between teeth – This can sometimes occur because teeth are missing or because the jaw continues to grow abnormally.
- Cleaning clear aligners is easy - just brush them well with toothpaste and a soft toothbrush!
- Crossbite – This common dental problem occurs when one or multiple upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth. As a consequence, uneven wear can lead to bone erosion and gum disease.
- Overbite – This problem occurs when the upper teeth project further than, or completely cover, the lower teeth. Eventually, jaw pain and TMJ may occur.
- You don’t have to change your diet. Since clear aligners are removable, no foods are off limits and you can continue to eat whatever you want.
- Underbite – This is the inverse of the overbite; the lower teeth project further than, or completely cover, the upper teeth. Eventually, jaw pain and TMJ can occur.
SureSmile® corrects the same dental problems as traditional metal braces; the only difference is that it is almost invisible to the naked eye and can be removed at will.