Investing in your smile and your dental health is the responsible way to go – after all, an impeccable smile is your best social and business card. More than that, having your teeth cared for and properly treated positively impacts your general state of health as well. As we all know, many health conditions and illnesses are linked nowadays with gingivitis or mouth infections.
Veneers – in the grand scheme of aesthetic and restorative cosmetic dentistry procedures – are an important breakthrough. These thin shells of porcelain can offer all patients a complete makeover of their smiles, strengthening their oral health in the same time. Today, our veneers Boca Raton FL experts are here to tell you a few things about this procedure.
- Veneers are used to mask teeth defects: cracks and stains on the front teeth’s surfaces, cover discolored teeth fillings, cover spots, bulges or irregularities on the teeth’s’ surface, mask gaps in between teeth, etc.
- Veneers manage to create a naturally-looking smile (as they mimic the teeth’s’ color and the enamel’s shine).
- Veneers also make all your teeth look straight, even, symmetric, and so on.
- Veneers need little preparation before they are bonded to your teeth: local anesthetic and some teeth trimming and grinding to make room for the porcelain shells.
- Veneers’ applications shouldn’t take more than 2-3 sessions: one for diagnosis and treatment planning, one for preparation and one for bonding (although the first two can be combined).
- With the proper care (daily dental care routine) veneers can last up to 15 years with no damage, being resistant to stains.
Why Should You Ask for Our Veneers Boca Raton FL Services?
Once you step foot in our office, you will be amazed by the friendly atmosphere and warmth of our staff. Our in-office comforts and amenities turned us into a model of good practices in patient care. Most importantly, however, you will feel like a member of our family and all your dentist-centric anxiety will be just a memory.
- You will also enjoy the fact that we offer all dental services under one roof: from diagnosis to follow-up, you will be cared for by your designated veneers Boca Raton FL specialist so you won’t have to waste time, money, and effort.
- We will actively and creatively work with you to come up with a financial plan that is comfortable for you so you can enjoy your long-lasting veneers without any stress.