Many people know that dental bridges are prosthetic devices used by dentists to replace one or more missing teeth. However, patients are still wondering about the benefits of dental bridges in comparison to other methods of replacing missing teeth (partial dentures or dental implants for instance). This is why our dental bridges Davie FL experts decided to sum up the main benefits of dental bridges and the advantages of choosing our services.
Dental Bridges Benefits
- Bridges are fixed and permanent devices that don’t require you to frequently remove them for cleaning or maintenance (as removable partial dentures do).
- The dental bridges treatment is completed in two sessions; dentures may take up to four sessions, while dental implants may take you up to 6 months (complete osseointegration included).
- You will get used to your dental bridges in no time: bridges are lightweight and they don’t stress your gums and jaw bone, so you will feel good with them in a shorter amount of time than you would get used to dentures or implants (which are larger, heavier restorations requiring tissues to heal).
- Your dental bridges will dramatically improve your quality of life, especially mastication; the chewing force is distributed to the abutment teeth flanking your bridge so the chewing will be, naturally, performed by your teeth, with no stress on the gums.
- The modern dental bridges’ aesthetics are amazing; while some bridges can be made of metals and alloys; modern dentistry favors porcelain bridges as they perfectly mimic the color, shine, and shape of natural teeth.
- Dental bridges, just like dental crowns, can last you for a lifetime with minimal daily oral care and hygiene routines. Just make sure you don’t damage your bridge and crowns and you pay your dentist a visit if you feel there is something wrong with your bridge.
Dental Bridges Davie FL Services’ Advantages
- We perform all our dental services under one roof: our dental bridges are a part of a more complex dental service plan including detailed diagnosis, adjacent treatments if necessary, dental crowns, follow-up and so on.
- Our dental bridges Davie FL specialists have nearly 60 years of combined medical expertise and thousands of hours of continuous training; they use the latest and best equipment, biocompatible materials, and techniques to ensure the success of the intervention.
- We work closely and creatively with each patient to make all his dental services affordable so he can enjoy a gorgeous smile and an impeccable dental health without any financial stress.