Stress-Free Treatments for Lumineers in Fort Lauderdale Florida
Sometimes, a dramatic change of your smile’s looks is all you need to increase your quality of life, boost your self-esteem and self-confidence, and spend a lifetime of pristine dental health. But are such changes possible and if so, at what cost? Our Lumineers Fort Lauderdale FL specialists are here today to talk to you about such spectacular changes that are stress-free from all points of view!
3 Things to Know about Lumineers
- Lumineers are a type of no-prep veneers. As you might know already, when getting veneers, your doctor has to trim and grind your teeth to reduce their natural thickness. Lumineers come with no such preparation, making their application completely non-invasive. This happens because Lumineers are incredibly thin: almost half the thickness of regular veneers. Also made of high-end porcelain and produced only in certified laboratories, Lumineers restore your smile fast and efficiently without putting you through any kind of pain or discomfort.
- Despite their thinness, Lumineers are uniquely durable. Of course, their resilience in time is dependant a lot of your dentist’s skills in their application and the quality work of the ceramist creating them in the lab. Having these two points covered, you can rest assured you will be able to keep your Lumineers for more than 20 years with minimal dental care.
- Lumineers don’t interfere negatively with your quality of life; on the contrary, they offer you a bright white smile with straight, even, reshaped, resized and fully functional teeth. You will be able to chew, eat sticky or hard foods, and talk with no problems and no concern. In case you want them removed for some reason, your dentist can take them away but you get to keep your teeth’s structure strong and healthy.
3 Things to Know about Our Interventions for Lumineers in Fort Lauderdale Florida
- Once you are assigned to one of our Lumineers certified expert you will receive the best of care. Our doctors have nearly 60 years of combined medical practice and they keep on learning and training; this is how we are able to use the latest equipment and materials, the most modern procedures, and the most comfortable dental treatment techniques.
- You will enjoy being our patient as we built an impeccable reputation on patient care. You will feel at ease and comfortable, be treated like a member of our family and receive support in caring for your Lumineers for years to come.
- You don’t have to feel stressed about finances either, as we work actively to make all your applications of Lumineers in Fort Lauderdale Florida affordable.