Best Invisalign Aventura FL Applications
When it comes to modern, invisible, comfortable, and hi-tech braces, nothing compares to Invisalign. While many people are reluctant in wearing braces – especially in adulthood – they should also know this branch of dentistry has come a long way. Who doesn’t want to achieve a beautiful, straight, aligned and gorgeous smile with no effort and no social discomfort? Some have heard about Invisalign, others learn about this type of braces for the first time in the doctor’s office. Let’s see today what exactly Invisalign braces are, how they function and why you should have our Invisalign Aventura FL team offer you this service.
What Are Invisalign Braces?
When you hear the name Invisalign, you should know you are referring to a brand name, a label describing a particular type of transparent dental aligners. These aligners are made of a smooth, thin, clear, and comfortable plastic. They are used to correct mild teeth misalignment issues such as crossbite, underbite, and overbite, crowded or spaced teeth.
The aligners don’t feature wires, prongs, or screws. They simply slowly move your teeth into the correct position. From this point of view, their action is slower in comparison to traditional braces. They do, however, have the advantage of lowering the frequency of your visits to your doctor (once in every 4-6 weeks). Invisalign braces are removable and their maintenance is easy.
Invisalign Aventura FL Services: Our Process
Not all people with teeth misalignment problems are eligible for Invisalign-based interventions. To learn if you are a good candidate, one of our Invisalign-certified doctors will perform a thorough evaluation of your dental status. If the conclusion is that your teeth alignment issues can be easily solved with Invisalign, then the specialist will take a mold of your teeth and send it to a licensed laboratory. Once the Invisalign braces come back from the lab, your doctor will make sure they fit perfectly and in a comfortable manner.
Why Should You Choose our Invisalign Aventura FL Services?
- We have around 60 years of combined clinical expertise and we invest in our team’s continuous education and training.
- We work only with the latest equipment, dentistry techniques, and biocompatible materials.
- You will get all dental services under one roof, thus saving you time, effort, and money.
- You will definitely appreciate the warm and positive energy in our office and our doctors’ patient care methodology; you will feel like a part of our family soon.
- We believe in long-term patient care and support: we will offer you the best and least invasive dental services, and we will also teach you how to preserve your oral health for extended periods of time.